- HEAVY DUTY: %100 Pure food grade safe 304 stainless steel construction with superb manual extraction. Non-toxic & rust free. Please stay away from the cast iron grinders.
- COMMERCIAL: This Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Manual Hand Crank Herb & Vegetable & Wheat Grass Slow Juicer is designed for heavy usage. Perfect for restaurants, industrial kitchens and home. It is built to last 10+ years.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher Safe with simple assembly / disassembly.
- SPECS: Fits countertops up to 2 1/4″ thick with at least 1″ in depth. Perfect for RV & Travel. Clamp on style easily attaches to any countertop up to 1 1/2 inch thick.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR WOMEN: Ergonomically designed crank handle turns effortlessly. Includes protective pad to allow user to clamp juicer to counter. Damage preventing rubber pads protect delicate work surfaces.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Juices wheat grass, barley grass, spinach, herbs, vegetables and fruits.
- GUARANTEED: It is manufactured to last 10+ years. US based customer service support.
- Note: Handle color comes random (Black or Wood)
Heavy Duty Manual Wheatgrass Juicer | Pure 304 Stainless Steel
- %100 pure 304 stainless steel
- Extra heavy duty
- Maximum juice output
- 2 year warranty
Availability: 10 in stock
Free delivery to all over the world with end-to-end tracking
Risk-free shopping with 14 days 100% money back guarantee
Mobile friendly checkout with the most secure payment methods
Round-the-clock assistance for a smooth shopping experience
- Ships To: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, Australia and now Worldwide!
- Processing Time: Usually ships within 2 to 5 business days
- Delivery Time: Automatically calculated at checkout based on your shipping address
- Tracking: End-to-end tracking for all shipments
- Insurance: Included against loss and damage
- Available Couriers: UPS, Fedex, DHL, USPS, Amazon Logistics, Canada Post, Royal Mail, Australia Post, TNT, Pitney Bowes, Cainiao, S&F Express, E-packet and more than 20+ couriers
- Credit/Debit Card: We accept all major credit and debit cards
- Paypal: We accept payments via Paypal
- All prices include taxes
14-Day Risk Free Trial
If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied
It's a little bit expensive BUT Love it! I was tired of watching my wheatgrass fly through my juicer, with little juice produced. After reading the reviews on this site, I decided to give it a try. This thing is amazing! It's heavy, with solid construction. I am sure it will last forever. The best part is that it squeezes every bit of juice out of those blades of grass. Sometimes, if I don't pack the chute tight enough, the blade doesn't really crush the grass so well. My solution; rotate the handle in the opposite direction to push grass back toward loading chute, then crank forward again. This seems to compact the grass more, and then the juice starts to flow. Some reviewers complain about the effort this machine requires, but I enjoy the workout that the manual crank provides. Assembly, disassembly and clean up are all very easy. I am so happy with this purchase and really feel like I am finally getting all the juice out of my wheatgrass. Awesome!
You have to make sure you have a solid counter to attach it to. It won't attach to a regular counter top has to be like the picture. The more you put in the harder it is to crank. I'm not that strong but was able to do it if I put less in and put it through a few times. The juice you get is so healthy and if you chase it with an orange it's not bad at all. It's hard for the non green thumb person to get the growing of the wheatgrass down but it's do-able with a little knowledge like not to much water or it gets moldy and I tried soil vs. non soil (just a cloth watered) grass was yellower/not enough nutrients. Next time I'm going to try growing a small patch outside in my lawn just to see what that does. I saw some guys that just had it growing outside in a 2'x4' patch marked off in their lawn. That's all they had. That's easy enough for me. I've tried growing it in the house... It's ok but the cost of lights going 12 hours is just another added expense I don't want. I'm trying to go all natural on every level. This product is worth the money esp. for going off grid. It's very well made ~!~
Nice, sturdy juicer - it takes a little muscle to crank out the green juice - and just so you know, the juicer will need a counter top with at least a 3" lip otherwise, it will slip off - also, its a right hand crank for forward motion....so if your kitchen counter is situated a certain way, you can only attached your juicer a certain way and then you may have to crank with your not-usual hand - good luck! Other than that, it was easy to clean, easy to assemble/disassemble, and dried spot free. All in all, I'm happy with the product.